I’m just a pile of lifeless bones to you
I'm a just painting that's still wet,If you touch me I'll be smeared.
You'll be stained
I’m just a pile of lifeless bones to you
Reblogging because this actually is a thing that should concern more people.
I’ll make a mental note of this to my mom when she gets back. She’s the gardener.
please watch this it’s 6 seconds long
If I am ever upset send me this video. It is scientifically proven that this video will cheer me up no matter what. I have been sobbing in the middle of the night and I STILL LAUGHED when I saw this video. This video is everything I hope to be in life.
is it just me or does the voice sound like plankton
if you’ve ever wanted a gif of Marilyn Manson pushing Chris Evans well here u go
When I was a little kid I thought if you broke the glass on the TV whatever was on the other side could come into your house. Fortunately, I never tested that theory.
I wasn’t ready for this.
ugh this scene will always fuck me up
If David ever dies,this’ll be me
woah, where is this from?
wow this is satisfying to watch
|Song: Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? (Layered)|
|Artist: Arctic Monkeys|
|Played: 1,663,779 times.|
Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High? by The Arctic Monkeys // This is layered so that the right ear plays before the left to make a round.
first time hearing this song so I was super lost but I loved it
OH MY GOD I LITERALLY JUST GOT PREGNANT
REBLOGGING AGAIN BECAUSE ALL OF YOU NEED TO PUT EARPHONES IN AND LISTEN ITS LIKE A WHOLE EXPERIENCE IVE PLAYED IT NOT STOP HELP ME
THE FIRST SONG I HEARD OF ARTIC MONKEYS AND IT INSTANLY GOT ME ATTRACTED
literally entranced by this
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
I’ll never snitch if I see someone stealing from big corporations, but always support local and independently owned businesses, don’t steal from them!
Just a friendly reminder that it’s ok to take out of necessity but please don’t do it out of greed!
To add onto this. Don’t steal items of moral value. A ring may get you money but it most likely means something to the original owner.